Why should you become a writer/contributor to IEI?
- Visitors all around the world.
- All contributors have their own page where they can promote their services and business.
- Exchange ideas with peers and potential investors/customers, building your business and reputation.
- All articles will be syndicated to Google News and other sites within our network.
- Promote your product or service in your writers Bio to our affluent and engaged audience.
- Benefit from quality back links in your bio.
- All articles are indexed and well positioned in Google, so your work will be viewed for many years to come.
Let us help you get the exposure your work deserves.
How can I become a contributor?
Please send an e-mail to us at: firstname.lastname@example.org letting him know a little about yourself and your work and if successful we will be in touch with more information about setting you up as a writer.
Who owns copyright for submitted articles?
As the writer you retain the copyright to the article. We may also edit your article, by changing the title and making minor changes to the text to appeal to our readers and give improved search engine visibility without materially changing the sense of what is written.
In submitting your content you warrant that the work is your own and does not include any material in which any third party owns any intellectual property rights. If you have engaged anyone to write the contribution for you, you must make sure you have an assignment to you of all rights that person has in the contribution.
To become a contributor please send a mail to: email@example.com