International Energy Investments Summit 2014 will take place in Istanbul, Turkey between 05-06 June 2014. This summit brings together an expert panel of professional speakers from leading companies to offer their diverse views and advice on energy investment and finance.
IEI Turkey Energy Summit will provide a platform for international investors to consider capital investments in the Turkey and the Middle East region. Industry leaders from the energy sector, representatives of governmental institutions and financial organizations will address key issues and more.
IEI Turkey Energy Summit will cover Power, Oil&Gas markets in and around Turkey. Summit will play host to over 30 high level speakers from the Turkey and international energy sector who will address the key issues affecting the energy market today. There will be detailed discussions on Regional Development Strategies, Electricity and Gas Infrastructure and Bankability of Renewable Energy Projects as well as workshops detailing Energy Trading (by Argus) and Regulation (by University of Florida).
Some of the High Level Speakers;
- Opening Speech: Honourable Taner Yildiz, Minister of Energy and Natural Resources, Turkey (tbc)
- Honourable Mirek Topolanek, Former Prime Minister of Czech Republic and Former President of European Council
- Alparslan Bayraktar, ERRA, Chairman – Energy Market Regulatory Authority, Commissioner
- Birol Erguven, Limak, CEO
- David Tonge, IBS Research & Consultancy, Director
- Fabio Maria Lo Brutto, DNVGL Oil & Gas, Business Development Director
- John M. Roberts, Methinks, Partner
- Manfred Seitz, EU LNG Masterplan, Coordinator
- Matthew Monteverde, Argus, Vice President for Generating Fuels
- Orhan Duran, Trends and Dynamics of Turkish Energy Sector in Light of Energy Outlook, Genel Energy, Senior Advisor
- Peter Poptchev, Ambassador-et-large, Bulgaria
- Selami Incedalci, Turkey Republic General Directorate of Petroleum Affairs, Chairman
- Sergiy Korsunsky, Ambassador of Ukraine to Turkey
More information available at